Monday, February 2, 2015

Frozen Anthology by many authors

  Rated 4 STARS


















I don’t usually review short story books but this one I made an exception for because some of these authors are friends of mine whose writing I love.  That being said, I’m not going to tell you about each story.  I’ll just give you a general idea of what Frozen is all about.
You won’t find Elsa or Anna but if you like romance, it is in there plenty!!  There is the sweet romance of young adults and the steamy romance of two lovers stranded in the cold.  There are feisty gals and gloriously handsome men.
Since every story takes place somewhere cold, I highly suggest you grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage and sit by the fire and enjoy these stories one at a time or all of them at one sitting.
Not every one of the stories was to my liking but that is just personal preference.  I like that the book has something for everyone.  If one of the stories is not for you, just skip it and go on to the next.  I don’t think it will happen very often but that is one of the perks of a group of stories.
I wrapped myself up in an afghan, put my feet up for several days in a row and read a few each time and found I couldn’t wait to get back for the next one!

So if romance is your thing, if winter doesn’t leave you cold or if you’re just looking for a good read, pick up Frozen.  I think you’ll enjoy it.

You can buy it here:  http://www.melange-books.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment