Thursday, September 18, 2014

School Days






KIDZ KORNER







I'm so glad the kids are back in school.  I used to say that all the time, even though it meant I was back at school too.  Summer is fun but my kids were always ready to go back to school come the end of August.  Hope your kids are having a great new school year!
Here are a group of books I think you would enjoy.

Ninja by Arree Chung:  The cover of this book just got me.  I love it!




Here Comes Destructo-Saurus by Aaron Reynolds  Isn't every kid a destructo-saurus at least once in a while??


Too Cool for School by James Dean  I know, Pete the Cat again!  This is an I Can Read book and it is just too cool for school!


This School Year Will Be the Very Best by Kay Winters  Every kid should think that every year!
So cuddle up after school and check these out.  They caught my attention.  I hope you like them too.
Happy September and until next week, keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment