Thursday, September 11, 2014

Back to School and Kidz Korner






KIDZ KORNER







This year I am doing something a bit different.  I am not going to stick with themes, just books that are new to me that pique my interest and I want to share with you.  I have added a new passion in my life: cupcakes!  The business is taking a lot of my time but I never want to stop recommending kids' books.  So here we go.  Hope everyone is having a great start to the school year.

It's still technically summer so I had to do one round of beach books.

Pete the Cat at the Beach by James Dean


Hide and Seek Harry at the Beach by Kenny Harrison

BeachBugs: A Sunny Pop-Up Book by David A. Carter

Over in the Ocean: In a Coral Reef by Marianne Berkes

These books are all appropriate for preschool and early grades.  Use your own judgement though, if your baby loves books, try these.  If your third grader wants to read alone, these might fit the bill.  You'll probably have to take a last trip to the beach though!
Until next week, keep on reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment