Monday, November 17, 2014

Merry Christmas, Henry by Aubrey Wynne




RATED 4 STARS









Henry is a quiet guard who works the night shift at an art museum.  He is fascinated by a particular painting because of the woman in it.  At  home he is a brilliant artist but is content to just enjoy his work in private and only sells when he needs the money.
As the holiday approaches, Henry gets more and more interested in the painting which seems to be changing so he gets a brilliant idea.
The outcome of his idea may not be what the reader would expect but it was an interesting twist which I will not reveal in this review.

I don’t usually review a novella or short story but I made an exception for this one since it had a holiday theme and it caught my interest.
Henry was a loveable character and I liked his friend who cared about him enough to have him for the holidays.
His dual life as a quiet guard and a great artist made me think about how some quiet people may be more than we think.

So if you are looking for a good little story to read for the holidays, I suggest you try Merry Christmas, Henry.
You can find it here: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment