Thursday, October 9, 2014

Golden Little Books



I love Little Golden Books.  My favorite (for obvious reasons) is I'm Suzy. It is sweet and all about me!!  Little Golden books run the gamut from old classics like I'm Suzy to Frozen, probably the most popular story of the present.  You can find something for anyone, even yourself!  Here are some suggestions.
The Happy Man and His Dump Truck
Bambi
The Pokey Little Puppy
The Monster at the End of this Book
The Three Bears (several versions of this one)
Scruff the Tugboat
Baby Listens
The Jolly Barnyard
A Day at the Seashore
Elves and Fairies
Thor
How do Penguins Play?
Nurse Nancy

I saved the best for last though.  There is a little golden book for us too.  It's called Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book by Diane E. Muldrew.  It is just darling and just for us ladies!
So, take a look at some classics with your little one and until next week, keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment